Saturday, May 23, 2009

I`m coming home!

Today is my last day in Quito! I`m going shopping for last minute have to have goodies at the artesenal market, then packing and then headed home on the 11pm red eye to Atlanta, then Portland! It has been such an amazing experience here, and God has worked in me so much during this trip. I can`t wait to get home, see my husband, and share all my amazing pictures with everyone (I will post them throughout next week, I promise!)

Yesterday itselft was one of the most wonderful days of the trip. We went to Mindo, a cloud rainforest in Ecuador and ziplined through the rainforest. All I can say is AMAZING! We also found this couple who live in the cutest little hut in town and sell jewelrey and amazing home made chocolate items that they roast the chocolate themselves, from the trees in their own back yard!

I am so ready to come home though...Husband and Starbucks! Can`t wait!

1 comment:

  1. A girl after my own heart (starbucks). :) Want to see you! But pictures will have to do for awhile. -sam

    ReplyDelete