Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend on the OR Coast


The Rogue Brewery!

naptime!

Aquarium!

Sea Otter, Katelyn, Charles and Us

The beautiful Oregon Coast Aquarium!!

Depoe Bay

The cute seafood place where we at lunch in Newport.


Growing up in NorCal, the "beach" to me was always rocky, cold, foggy and beautiful. I grew up going to Pebble Beach because my grandparents lived there, and it is quite possibly one of my favorite places in the world. Well, last weekend, Evan and I went for a mini-vacation to the Oregon coast, which is very similar to the NorCal coast. This was another new and fun adventure for me because I had heard how beautiful it was (like the norcal coast) but I had never been. We stopped at a cute seafood place in Newport, saw whales in Depoe Bay and ended up at the Warne's place near Lincoln City. We had a great weekend hanging out with our college friends Kate and Charles and Charles' parents. Evan and I ran on the beach Saturday morning, we went to the aquarium, ate yummy food and had a fire with smore's on the beach. It was such a fun and relaxing weekend, that we definitely were not ready to head back to the real work afterwards!

2 comments:

  1. looks like it was a great weekend. i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally discovered that you have a blog! Yay! Bend looks like such a cute place to live, thanks for sharing so many funs pics of you too! :)

    ReplyDelete