Sunday, October 5, 2008

Babies!

No, don't worry, I'm not writing about us having them :) I am however writing about how it seems Evan and I have officially past the "all of our friends are getting married" phase, for the most part, and have now rapidly entered the "all of our friends are having babies" phase! It truly is amazing. Our good college friends the Sorbello's just welcomed their first baby girl into the world. Our friends Ken and Tamara are due any day for #4, our friends the Christenson's are welcoming their first baby girl Joelle, into the world this afternoon. The list truly could go on longer, but I'll stop there. It's just so funny to me how life passes so quickly. I am so thankful to have friends entering this stage of life so I can hold their babies, without having our own :) Maybe in 5 years or so...Anyways, I am thankful that I can at least be a part of all of my friends new, growing families and I am thankful to have such great friends that I can share this time of life with.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, just have one already! :) I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Brace yourself for baby fever...it's in the air.

    -sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you and Evan do have a baby, I better find out direct and not by reading your blog. Haha! Baby fever is in the air in my little French town too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Sam, whatever, you guys waited 4 years!!! See you next week!!!!!

    Jaclyn, Don't worry, I would call you about having a baby before posting it, but hopefully that won't happen for another 4-5 years!

    ReplyDelete