Sunday, February 14, 2010

To-Do List Update

A few weeks ago I started a to-do list in the next year-ish . So far it's going well. I've started training for a half marathon, it's the Dirty Half in Bend June 13th. 1a. was covered when my dad gave me his old guitar this weekend while we were in Cali for my grandpa's memorial/funeral...

I finished "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown and I DEFINITELY recommend it! It was a really detailed, hard to put down novel...warning though, I definitely had a difficult time going to bed when I knew that I could be reading the book. So #5 is starting off well. Also, I have been blogging at least once a week, so, so far so good on #9!

That's it for now, but pretty good I think, 4 out of 17!

As for this weekend, my 90 year old grandpa, my dad's dad, passed away a week and a half ago, so we drove down this last Thursday to be there for the memorial. It's nice to know that he isn't in pain any more...

Today is Valentine's Day and Evan and I spent it in the car for 7.5 hours and then poor Evan had to go to work for inventory until 4 in the morning tomorrow...so we are celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow instead.

But to everyone else, Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment