Friday, July 10, 2009

No is always a hard word to hear, regardless of how much you pray and prepare yourself for it. Today I heard that I wasn't offered either Spanish teaching job that I applied for. So it's looking like after all my hard work, endorsements and degree earned, I still won't be a teacher next year...I know that God has his reasons, but it's still so hard to feel rejected. Why wasn't I good enough, why don't I get this opportunity. Especially for someone like me who is already hard on myself, it's easy for me to say well yeah I guess I'm not good enough and I didn't really deserve the job. I'm just hoping that I can take this No better than others in the past and try to find the good side...if there is one.

Regardless, God is still good and still in control, of this I'm certain.

2 comments:

  1. How about teaching English at Woodland Christian? ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just in the last three days i have seen why God did some of the things he did last year. it was a hard year of transition, and it felt like it was up hill climbing at every turn. but a few days ago a lot of things fell into place. i saw reasons why. there is a reason, and i hope that you will see 'why' at some point. and until then, can fully trust in God. love you!

    ReplyDelete