Monday, November 22, 2010

Let it snow!

This holiday season is different from the last three for me, in that I am officially a teacher and with that comes the perks of Thanksgiving week off and two weeks off for Christmas! I'm so thankful to have had the job at the Loft, but I will not miss working the (insane) day after Thanksgiving, or the day after Christmas. I get to truly celebrate the holiday season with my friends and family and for that I'm giving thanks. Today as the snow is dumping, not just falling, I can finally say I like the snow! I'm cozy in my house, with the fire on, Christmas music playing and the puppies enjoying their first winter together! Happy almost Thanksgiving almost Thanksgiving everyone!

Here are some pictures of the first real snow of the season!





1 comment: