Friday, February 6, 2009

Exhaustion

Sorry for not updating out life in forever. Student teaching 3 subjects when there are only 4 blocks in a day is starting to wear on me, but I love the teachers I work with. Evan still enjoys working at Whole Foods and falls in love with his job more every day. I like to look forward to fun events coming up this year and they are what keep me motivated to get through the next 7 weeks of student teaching!

  • Last week of March, Spring Break: Either Napa or the Oregon Coast with Kip and Kristin!
  • April 04- Mark and Avery wedding in Portland
  • April 10- Last day of student teaching
  • April 8-12: My parents and Amy come to visit, see my mini graduation and spend Easter with us.
  • April 11- Mini- graduation
  • May 02- Actual graduation in Portland
  • May 03-23: Ecuador!
  • June 21-28: Flying to Arizona to spend a week with my parents and grandparents. Evan's first trip to AZ, Sedona and the Grand Canyon!
  • July 18: Erika and Brian wedding in Chico (basically my little sister I never had is getting married). We'll be down for a few days to see Davis friends too :)
  • August 18: 2 year anniversary
Soon I will add pictures from Christmas/New Years, nothing super exciting has happened since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment