Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Blogger

Settler's of Catan...the most amazing game that we are so addicted to that we had to teach Ben and Katie. In the pic are our friends Kip and Kristin.
Ben and Katie and their amazing homemade ice cream cake for Ben's 25th!

Well, I finally broke down. I guess it was in part because I spend countless minutes a day catching up on everyone else's...I got a blog! Evan and I are always so busy and doing something fun and crazy up here in Bend, that I thought it was time that we started a blog as another means of keeping in contact with our friends and family. I will warn you or at least be honest, that even though it is "our" blog, I will probably do most of the updating :) Life is great right now, the weather is perfect, and we just ended a fabulous weekend with our great friends Ben and Katie who spent the weekend with us as a surprise birthday present for Ben. We are so excited to celebrate their wedding coming up on 08.08.08 in Santa Cruz! We are blessed to be in their wedding just as they were in ours! Also, My parents are coming up to visit on Thursday and are staying for a week, so it will be nice to show them that yes, Bend does have summer and no it doesn't snow right now...ok that's all for now! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogs! This reminds me that I should probably update ours soon, since I'm getting huge and all. :) Love you guys and it'll be fun to check in and see how you're doing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I have settlers rival, have you ever played ticket to ride? amazing.

    ReplyDelete